Saturday, September 24, 2011

it's fall, y'all

day 2.

fall started yesterday and i am so excited!

that being said, it was interesting to have a warm enough day to sit by the pool, yet the water was very cool....too cool to swim.  i just cooled my toes before laying back down in my lounger.  a few games of wwf...and relaxing.

what have you guys been up to?
football?  shopping?  sleeping?

a few inspiring fall looks. :)

love this blazer and scarf
Kendi Everyday

scarf love
meggielynne.tumblr.com


1 comment:

Annie said...

Hannie, I'm glad you've been able to relax...and poolside, too...even better!

I've been doing a lot of karaoke lately. It's too much fun! :) & sleeping is something I do a lot of here.

By the way, that first picture is from Kendi Everyday blog!

i love you, sweet girl! I hope you have a wonderful week.

xoxo