Today I was able to honour my mother and chase's. Oh, how I am thankful for these two women.
The older I get, the more I realise how much mine has done for me. I am oh so thankful for her. Here are a few things that make me appreciate her:
1. Her ability to silence sarah and I and get us to nap
2. Her fashion sense. Oh, she has taught me though the years (the color White is appropriate at certain times, flats and heels have purpose to an outfit, and accessories make an outfit pop)
3. prayer. There's nothing like a mothers prayer. I remember her stopping the car to pray for our healing. Looking back now, it had to have been because she couldn't do anything else for her babies. She knew the only help would come from he Lord.
4. Work, play and family are possible. She showed us. :)
5. There are so many things...
Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you. Thank you for the lunchables, for taking me out freshman year for lunch when I was homesick, and for the occasional lunch date that separates me from the workload of the day. ;) you're amazing.
And on to sarah. I am so proud. You're finished! (well with part a) I am so
Proud of you and all that you've done! Congratulations! So proud of you.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Because we must Boldy approach the throne room of grace. How refreshing it is, that He has risen and has established a way to intercede for us and allow us to approach this throne, and find mercy and grace. I love this verse. (The green and yellow might have stood out to me as well :))
I also love the title of the tumblr account that I found this on...Corner of My Heart. As it reads, corner is singular, and I honestly believe in my heart, there are several corners, but we won't be picky.
|found via here and here|
I hate that I haven't written in awhile. I could come up with my list of happenings since my last posting, but I think somethings are meant to just be...no explanation.
However, I am excited about a few things and I do want to share:
1. It's May. The first. My birthday. Who doesn't enjoy birthdays? Even my 90+ year olds love their birthdays. It marks another year lived and so much to be thankful for.
2. Sarah graduates in less than a week! Friday is the big day and I am so happy for her and all of her accomplishments. Congrats, sissy.
3. In one week from today, it's Mother's Day. I share this, because I love celebrating my parents. My momma is an amazing lady. If you want a snippet of who she is, just sit with me for five minutes and I am probably going to say something about her. Anywho...we get to celebrate all mothers next Sunday, and I am so blessed to have the one that I do, and for her to bring true Joy to my life.
4. I have a precious boyfriend. :)
Well, off to get my free starbuck's. Happy Rainy Sunday.