Sunday, May 1, 2011

His mercy and grace

Because we must Boldy approach the throne room of grace.  How refreshing it is, that He has risen and has established a way to intercede for us and allow us to approach this throne, and find mercy and grace.  I love this verse.  (The green and yellow might have stood out to me as well :))

found via here and here
I also love the title of the tumblr account that I found this on...Corner of My Heart.  As it reads, corner is singular, and I honestly believe in my heart, there are several corners, but we won't be picky.  

I hate that I haven't written in awhile.  I could come up with my list of happenings since my last posting, but I think somethings are meant to just be...no explanation.

However, I am excited about a few things and I do want to share:
1. It's May.  The first. My birthday. Who doesn't enjoy birthdays?  Even my 90+ year olds love their birthdays.  It marks another year lived and so much to be thankful for.
2. Sarah graduates in less than a week! Friday is the big day and I am so happy for her and all of her accomplishments.  Congrats, sissy.
3. In one week from today, it's Mother's Day.  I share this, because I love celebrating my parents.  My momma is an amazing lady.  If you want a snippet of who she is, just sit with me for five minutes and I am probably going to say something about her. Anywho...we get to celebrate all mothers next Sunday, and I am so blessed to have the one that I do, and for her to bring true Joy to my life.
4. I have a precious boyfriend. :)

Well, off to get my free starbuck's. Happy Rainy Sunday.


No comments: