Today I was able to honour my mother and chase's. Oh, how I am thankful for these two women.
The older I get, the more I realise how much mine has done for me. I am oh so thankful for her. Here are a few things that make me appreciate her:
1. Her ability to silence sarah and I and get us to nap
2. Her fashion sense. Oh, she has taught me though the years (the color White is appropriate at certain times, flats and heels have purpose to an outfit, and accessories make an outfit pop)
3. prayer. There's nothing like a mothers prayer. I remember her stopping the car to pray for our healing. Looking back now, it had to have been because she couldn't do anything else for her babies. She knew the only help would come from he Lord.
4. Work, play and family are possible. She showed us. :)
5. There are so many things...
Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you. Thank you for the lunchables, for taking me out freshman year for lunch when I was homesick, and for the occasional lunch date that separates me from the workload of the day. ;) you're amazing.
And on to sarah. I am so proud. You're finished! (well with part a) I am so
Proud of you and all that you've done! Congratulations! So proud of you.