Follow a blog called the blue hour. He linked an idea that I liked from here glee farm and I liked it, so here's my Tuesday top 10.
1. A rainy spring day. Kind of a sleepy start, and my residents complained of being cold, but it was the first day in a while that I didn't sweat while running around all over the building.
2. I accomplished more than expected today and can only give thanks to the Lord for the strength I had to get through it.
3. Reflecting on my Monday and then today... I am happy to say tomorrows gotta be even better :)
4. Laughing with my coworkers about all the funny stories of missing teeth, bowel movements, and food allergies to broccoli and Brussel sprouts. Right!
5. Talking to Sarah about future plans :) oh how blessed I am to have a sister. In medicine.
6. Pandora - Misty Edwards radio
7. Perspectives reading- what's better than reading of God's love for his nations?!
8. My chase. His outlook to life. His unending patience with me and how thankful I am for him.
9. Lovely j crew spring April 2011 edition hanging out in my mailbox for me after work :)
10. Easy dinner (yes, chase there is such a phrase)