Thursday, November 4, 2010

thankfulness continues...

I didn't get to post yesterday or the day before, so I am going to catch up my thankfulness posts today...triple time. :)
 Aunt Veneica's last days with her precious family

November 2nd-  I am thankful for my family- all of them.  This has been quite an interesting year for us, and it seems that the family has grown closer than ever before.  This first picture above was taken in late August with my Aunt Veneica, cousins Darcee and Keelie and 2nd cousin Eli (along with Mom, Dad, and Sar Bear).  This picture is very sentimental to me because my Aunt past away 2 weeks after this was taken.
2nd picture- Sarah and I this summer when she and Kyle were here for break.  I love this picture because it's so us.  Sarah- the most silly, fun, random sister in the world ...I love her.

November 3rd- Mr. Wonderful.  (this pic has been up before but I love it because it was one of the first times that we hung out and it brings back great memories) Truly a one-of-a-kind friend and boyfriend who has walked with me through some challenging events in the past few weeks. 

Today, November 4th- I am thankful for Thursdays-- the almost FRiDay!  A few girls at work and I wish eachother "Happy_________" on certain days when the others are looking down, discouraged, or just stressed out in need of a pick-me-up.  Fortunately, today was a happy Thursday.  I am always thankful for days when the air is crisp, work's getting done, and homemade pizza's for dinner.! ! ! mmm.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: