Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday news.

I worked so hard today. It seemed. Haha. Now I sit, rather...lay, and feel like not moving the rest of the evening. Amie understands. I turned down a run to rest. It's gotta be a long day when that happens. ;) on another note, the mavs won! 105-95!! Woot. I tried getting chase up to jump around after the gAme... Haha. You might guess what happened next. (he didn't, just laughed at me) that's ok; he was jumping up and down on the inside.

I realized something today:
I need to sleep more.
rest. Really rest. In His love. Since returning from vacation, my mind has been spinning. Even when I don't mean to. Again, I'm reminded "give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever..." Ps 136 His love is the only thing I desire resting in. Continually. Forever. I pray you are captured by His love tonight. Forevermore. Amen.

No comments: