Monday, July 4, 2011

on the 4th

it's MONDAY. the 4th. i worked today.  i can't remember the last time that i actually got this much done in one day! it was nice to share it with my residents as well. since i went in early, i got off a little early, too.

which meant...

dinner with my guy.  i surprised him with meat. (if you know me, beef isn't the first thing that i choose)



and veggies. because they're healthy. :) +evodia. (you should try it) it's delicious.

***

on another note.  friends, followers, and strangers.  check out these sites.  you won't regret it.

pictures i can't stop perusing a well traveled woman

recipes i can't wait to try some kitchen stories

an artist living his purpose art vox live

also, not sure if you tweet. i like it. follow me if you want. www.twitter.com. create an account then search: @simplegiving02

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sure he LOVED your delicious dinner! So fun!