Monday, June 20, 2011

Blissful.

Full of or marked by bliss- according to Websters.

That's what today was.
Blissful.

Not an ordinary Monday. I wore bright colors! We're talking even one of my oldies said, "my you look pretty in your orange and green today! What pretty colors!" haha I wore teal and coral, my painted toms and my hair in a side braid. Not typical. For sure. But I did.

All that being said, sometimes it just takes simple things like a smile, a brightly colored shirt or a carefree braid to make you and those around you think twice about the things that really matter.

I walked into my apartment after work and took off my shoes (I kinda hate shoes in the house) at the door. There lay 5 other pairs right where I left 'em. Hanging out. Which leads me to say that I am such a creature of habit. It was blissful. I actually think I smiled.

Now, after an hour plus workout, another blissful moment for me realising I am so thankful for who the Lord has made me to be...rather making me to be. I'm a work in progress. Just wanting to remind my friends to find joy in the small stuff. He is amazing and will show you His ways... When you open up. Whatever He does, endures forever...

Ecclesiastes is funny. Thats what Chase and I say.
Read. Here I copied for you. Ecc 3:14-15

I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him.
That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.

Hope you have a blissful evening. :)

No comments: